Cranberry Focaccia Bread is a slightly sweet, soft bread that is the perfect side for any meal!
- 3-1/4 cups all-purpose flour
- 1 packet Fleischmann’s® RapidRise Yeast
- 1 tablespoon granulated sugar
- 1 teaspoon kosher salt
- 1 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1 1/2 cups water
- 4 tablespoons melted butter, divided
- 1/3 cup light brown sugar
- 3/4 cups dried cranberries
- Spray a 9×13 baking dish with nonstick spray. Set aside.
- Combine flour, dry yeast, granulated sugar, salt, and ground cinnamon in a large mixing bowl and stir until blended.
- Combine water and 2 tablespoons melted butter in a microwave-safe bowl. Microwave on HIGH in 15 second increments until very warm but not hot to the touch (120° to 130°F). Add to flour mixture and stir with a spoon until well mixed.
- Press the dough evenly into the prepared 9×13 pan. Don’t worry if the dough isn’t even or filling the corners, it will rise and spread. Cover the pan with a clean towel and let it rise in warm place until doubled in size, about 30 minutes.
- Gently poke holes about every inch in the dough going nearly to the bottom of the dough. Brush or drizzle the remaining 2 tablespoons of melted butter evenly on top.
- Evenly sprinkle the dough with the brown sugar and sprinkle the cranberries on top. Press the cranberries gently into the dough. Allow the dough to rise uncovered for an additional 15 minutes while oven preheats to 375°F.
- Bake for 25 to 30 minutes or until golden brown. Cool slightly.
- Serve with butter, if desired.
Keywords:: cranberry bread, focaccia bread, how to make focaccia, easy cranberry bread recipe