This is such a quick a creamy pasta sauce, that you can make in under 15 minutes!
- 6 tablespoons butter
- 1 (8- ounce) package cream cheese
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- 1 3/4 cup milk
- 1 cup freshly grated Parmesan cheese
- 1/2 teaspoon seasoned salt
- 1/4 teaspoon freshly ground black pepper
- In a medium saucepan over medium heat melt the butter, cream cheese, and garlic together, stirring very frequently.
- Add milk and whisk constantly until smooth and warm.
- Add in Parmesan cheese, salt, and pepper and stir until thickened, about 5 minutes.
- Serve over your favorite pasta.
Sauce will thicken as it cools, or if simmered too long. If this happens, just add a little more milk.
I used whole milk for this recipe, but you can also use 2%.
This makes enough sauce to coat 1 pound of pasta
Keywords:: alfredo, cream cheese, dinner, pasta, recipe