These Orange Creamsicle Cookies are a HUGE hit at my house! A light orange flavor with white chocolate chips, makes a perfectly chewy cookie! Creamsicle cookies are a sweet and easy substitute for the popular popsicle.
- 2 1/4 cups flour
- 1 tsp baking soda
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 1 cup butter (2 sticks), room temp
- 1/2 cup granulated sugar
- 1/2 cup light brown sugar
- 1 egg
- 2 Tbsp Orange zest ( I used about 6 Clementines)
- 1 1/2 Tbsp orange juice
- 2 cups white chocolate chips
- Preheat oven to 350°
- In your stand mixer combine butter and both sugars. Mix together about 2 minutes on medium speed.
- Add in egg and orange juice and mix 30 seconds more.
- Turn mixer to low and add in flour, baking soda, salt and zest.
- Continue mixing on medium-low until dough comes together.
- Turn speed to low and add in your white chocolate chips until incorporated evenly.
- Scoop dough onto parchment lined baking sheet, spacing cookies about 2 inches apart.
- Bake 8-10 minutes until edges are lightly golden.
- Let cool for 3 minutes on baking sheet and then transfer to wire rack to finish cooling.
adapted from The Magnolia Bakery Cookbook
Keywords:: orange zest cookie recipe, white chocolate chip cookie recipe, orange creamsicle cookie recipe, how to make orange creamsicle cookies, orange cookie recipe, white chocolate cookie recipe, easy cookie recipe