This Crock Pot Baked Potatoes recipe is an easier method for cooking your favorite vegetable side dish. Make perfect baked potatoes without turning on the oven!
- 4 – 6 medium russet potatoes
- Olive oil
- Kosher salt and pepper
- Optional toppings: butter, sour cream, cheese, bacon, chives
- Scrub the potatoes and pat dry.
- Drizzle each potato with olive oil and rub to coat.
- Season liberally with salt and pepper.
- Wrap each potato with foil and place it into the slow cooker (*see note). You can stack them if necessary.
- Cook on high for 4 – 5 hours (time can vary depending on the size of your potato) for medium-sized potatoes until tender. You can keep the potatoes in the slow cooker on warm until ready to eat.
Keywords: crock pot baked potatoes, crock pot potatoes, baked potato recipe