Easy, Festive Crock Pot Candy!
- 30 ounces white, vanilla-flavored melting candy disks (or almond bark)
- 1/2 teaspoon peppermint extract
- 1 (15- ounce) bag pretzel twists, coarsely crushed
- 3/4 cup crushed candy canes (approximately 15)
- 3 ounces dark chocolate, chopped, for drizzling
- Place the candy disks into your slow cooker. Cover and cook on low for 35-40 minutes, or until melted and smooth when stirred.
- Line 2 large baking sheets with parchment paper and set aside.
- Turn off heat, and remove ceramic insert from slow cooker, if possible. Add in the peppermint extract and stir to combine.
- Stir in the pretzels and crushed candy canes, until coated.
- Using a small cookie scoop drop the mixture onto the prepared baking sheets, forming clusters. You can sprinkle some extra crushed candy canes on top for garnish, if desired.
- In a small bowl melt the dark chocolate in 20- second increments until smooth. Drizzle the pretzel clusters with the chocolate.
- Allow the candy to set completely at room temperature.
Store airtight at room temperature for up to 7 days
Keywords:: crock pot candy, slow cooker, candy, recipe, peppermint, pretzels, almond bark, white chocolate