These Dishpan Cookies have a perfectly soft and chewy center with slightly crispy edges. They’re loaded with oats, cornflakes, coconut and chocolate chips for an amazing texture and flavor!
- 1 cup butter, room temperature
- 1 cup granulated sugar
- 1 cup light brown sugar
- 2 eggs
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- 1/2 teaspoon baking powder
- 1 1/2 teaspoons vanilla
- 3/4 teaspoon kosher salt
- 2 cups all purpose flour
- 2 cups cornflake cereal
- 1 cup Quick Oats
- 1 cup shredded sweetened coconut flakes
- 2 cups semi-sweet chocolate chips
- Preheat oven to 350°F/175°C. Line a baking sheet with parchment paper and set aside.
- In the bowl of your stand mixer on medium speed combine the butter and both sugars. Beat for 2 minutes. Add in the eggs, vanilla, baking soda, baking powder, vanilla and salt and mix on medium speed for 30 seconds or until smooth and combined, scraping the sides of the bowl as necessary.
- Turn the mixer to low and add in the flour, mixing until just combined. Next add in the cereal, oats and coconut until evenly incorporated.
- Stir in the chocolate chips.
- Using a medium sized cookie scoop place dough into the lined baking sheet 2 inches apart. Bake for 9-10 minutes until the edges are lightly golden.
- Allow the cookies to cool on the pan for 3 minutes and then transfer to a wire rack to cool completely.
adapted from all recipes
- Serving Size:
- Calories: 185
- Sugar: 16.8 g
- Sodium: 138.4 mg
- Fat: 8 g
- Carbohydrates: 27.4 g
- Protein: 3.2 g
- Cholesterol: 10.3 mg
Keywords: chocolate chip cookies recipe, easy chocolate chip cookies, easy chocolate chip cookies recipe, best chocolate chip cookies, best chocolate chip cookies recipe, homemade chocolate chip cookies, best homemade chocolate chip cookies, easy homemade chocolate chip cookies, easy homemade cookies