These delicious Dulce de Leche Snack Squares are soft, sweet, studded with chocolate chips and coated in powdered sugar! What’s not to love about these chewy cookie bars?
- 1 (14- ounce) box graham crackers, crushed finely
- 2 cups semi-sweet chocolate chips
- 1 cup old fashioned oats
- 1 teaspoon kosher salt
- 1 (14- ounce) can sweetened condensed milk
- 1 (13-14 ounce) can Dulce de Leche
- 1 cup powdered sugar
- Preheat oven to 350°F. Line a 9×13 pan with foil and coat generously with nonstick spray and set aside.
- In a large bowl combine graham cracker crumbs, chocolate chips, oats, salt, condensed milk and dulce de leche. Stir to combine evenly. Press the mixture evenly into the pan.
- Bake for 25-30 minutes until set.
- All the bars to cool completely.
- Remove the foil from the pan and cut into squares.
- Pour the powdered sugar into a bag and place 5-6 squares into the bag. Shake gently to coat with powdered sugar. Remove from the bag, transfer to a platter and repeat with the rest of the squares.
- Serve immediately or store airtight for up to 5 days.
adapted from Gooseberry Patch
Keywords:: dulce de leche recipe, how to make dulce de leche, snack recipe, easy snack recipe, easy dessert recipe, cookie bars recipe, cookie bars