This Easy No Bake Coconut Candy Recipe goes together in minutes and is the perfect sweet bite! If you’ve struggled with making candy in the past, this simple recipe is perfect for you.
- 1/2 cup salted butter, melted
- 2 cups powdered sugar
- 3 cups flaked sweetened coconut
- 1/2 cup chocolate spread
- In bowl mix melted butter, powdered sugar and coconut together until combined evenly. (I used my hands to work it together)
- Form mixture into 1 inch balls and press down slightly in the center.
- Fill a zip-top bag with chocolate or chocolate-hazelnut spread.
- Pipe a 1/4 tsp amount onto each candy.
store airtight for up to 1 week
Keywords:: coconut candy recipe, easy candy recipe, best candy recipe, beginner candy recipe