This simple and quick Feta Dip is going to be your new go-to easy appetizer!
- 1 1/2 cups seeded and diced tomatoes (about 3 medium)
- 2/3 cup sliced green onions (about 5 – 6 large)
- 3 teaspoons Greek seasoning (if using herbed style use 2 teaspoons)
- 2/3 cup olive oil
- 2 (6- ounce) containers crumbled Feta cheese. (I like to use the Mediterranean herbed style)
- optional – balsamic glaze
- Combine the diced tomatoes, sliced onions, Greek seasoning, and olive oil in a large bowl. Stir to combine.
- Add in the Feta cheese and sit to incorporate.
- To Serve: Transfer dip to a shallow bowl or serving platter and arrange pita chips, or sliced vegetables around the dip. Drizzle with balsamic glaze, if desired.
Store airtight in the refrigerator for up to 3 days.
Optional additions I like: Kalamata or black olives, minced garlic, and/or red pepper flakes.
- Serving Size:
- Calories: 231
- Sugar: 3.1 g
- Sodium: 316 mg
- Fat: 22.4 g
- Carbohydrates: 4.3 g
- Protein: 5.4 g
- Cholesterol: 30.3 mg
Keywords: cookies and cups, appetizer, feta dip, quick and easy, game day, no bake