This bold, tangy, sweet Homemade BBQ Sauce will be your new go-to recipe!
- 1 1/2 cups ketchup
- 1/2 cup dark brown sugar
- 1/4 cup apple cider vinegar
- 2 tablespoons Worcestershire
- 2 tablespoons dijon mustard
- 1/2 teaspoon smoked paprika
- 1/2 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1 teaspoon kosher salt
- 1/2 teaspoon fresh ground black pepper
- In a medium saucepan, combine all the ingredients over medium heat, stirring with a whisk or wooden spoon until combined.
- Bring the sauce to a low boil and turn heat to low. Simmer for 15 minutes, stirring frequently.
- Serve warm, room temperature, or chilled.
Store airtight in the refrigerator for up to 7 days.
Keywords:: BBQ Sauce, Homemade, cookies and cups, Easy BBQ Sauce