This Easy Peach Cobbler recipe is a Southern classic. Tender juicy peaches baked beneath a crisp, buttery topping and a crunchy layer of sugar! Ready to serve with ice cream for the ultimate summer dessert!
- 2 pounds frozen and thawed peaches (about 6 cups)
- 1/2 cup butter
- 1 cup granulated sugar
- 1 1/3 cup self rising flour
- 1/3 cup quick oats
- 1/2 cup milk
- 3 tablespoons granulated sugar for topping
- Preheat oven to 350°F. Heavily grease 9×13 pan with butter.
- Spread the undrained peaches in the prepared pan evenly, set aside. In the bowl of your stand mixer fitted with the paddle attachment combine the butter and 1 cup sugar together for 2 minutes on medium speed.
- Turn mixer to low and add in flour and oats, mixing until it’s coarse crumb. Add in the milk and mix until combined.
- Drop the mixture by the spoonful onto the peaches.
- Sprinkle with the remaining 3 tablespoons granulated sugar.
- Bake for 30 minutes until golden and bubbly.
You can absolutely use fresh peaches for this recipe. Use same amount of peeled and sliced fresh peaches in place of the frozen peaches! You can also use canned peaches in water, not syrup. But drain the canned peaches.
- Serving Size:
- Calories: 374
- Sugar: 57.7 g
- Sodium: 16 mg
- Fat: 9.7 g
- Carbohydrates: 71.7 g
- Protein: 3.1 g
- Cholesterol: 24.6 mg
Keywords: homemade peach cobbler, fruit cobblers, summer dessert