This pecan pie is a classic old-fashioned dessert that’s perfect for Thanksgiving and Christmas. It has the best combination of sweet and salty!
- 1 cup light or dark corn syrup
- 3 eggs
- 1 cup granulated sugar
- 1/2 teaspoon kosher salt
- 2 tablespoons butter, melted
- 1 teaspoon pure vanilla extract
- 1–1/2 cups (6 ounces) coarsely chopped pecans
- 1 (9-inch) unbaked OR frozen deep-dish pie crust
- Preheat oven to 350°F.
- Mix Karo light corn syrup, eggs, sugar, salt, butter and vanilla using a spoon or a rubber spatula.
- Stir in pecans.
- Pour the mixture into pie crust.
- Bake on center rack of oven for 60 to 70 minutes.
- Cool for at least 2 hours on wire rack before serving.
The pie is done when center reaches 200°F. Tap center surface of pie lightly – it should spring back when done. If pie crust is over-browning, cover edges with foil.
- Serving Size: 1 slice
- Calories: 304
- Sugar: 46.7 g
- Sodium: 54.6 mg
- Fat: 12.4 g
- Carbohydrates: 48.9 g
- Protein: 3 g
- Cholesterol: 61.9 mg
Keywords: pecan pie recipe, best pecan pie recipe, easy pecan pie