Fluffy Buttermilk Pancakes are so easy and make the best breakfast!
- 2 cups all purpose flour
- 2 tablespoons granulated sugar
- 1 teaspoon kosher salt
- 1 teaspoon baking powder
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- 2 large eggs
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 2 cups buttermilk
- Vegetable oil or canola oil for frying
- In a large bowl whisk together the flour, sugar, salt, baking powder, and baking soda.
- In another bowl whisk together the eggs, vanilla, and buttermilk.
- Make a well in the dry ingredients and stir the wet ingredients into the dry ingredients until just combined. If there are a few lumps this is fine.
- Heat a griddle or large skillet over medium-low heat. When hot, drizzle or spray oil a small amount of oil to lightly grease the pan. Spoon 1/4 cup of pancake batter onto the hot griddle and cook until the edges are lightly set and bubbles form on top of the pancake. Flip and cook until golden brown.
- Serve immediately or place on a baking sheet in a warmed oven until ready to serve.
Keywords:: pancakes recipe, cookies and cups, pancakes, buttermilk pancakes, homemade pancakes, pancakes