Frozen Sangria is the perfect summer party cocktail! I’ve partnered with Barefoot Wine to create a fruity, delicious and easy Sauvignon Blanc sangria. You have to try it!
- 2 cups cold Barefoot Sauvignon Blanc
- 1 cup Coconut Water
- 1/3 cup coconut rum
- juice of two limes
- 2–3 cups ice, depending on thickness desired
- 1 peach, sliced and frozen
- 1 cup mango chunks, frozen
- 4 strawberries, frozen
- 2 tablespoons corn syrup to lightly rim the glasses
- 1/2 cup toasted coconut
- fresh fruit such as peaches, mango, strawberries, raspberries, and limes to skewer.
- In your blender combine all sangria ingredients and blend until smooth.
- To garnish dip the dip of your glasses in corn syrup, allowing excess to drip off. Dip the rim into the toasted coconut.
- Serve with fruit skewers if desired.
Keywords:: easy sangria recipe, best sangria recipe, white sangria recipe, how to make sangria, how to make white sangria, homemade sangria