Fruity Pebble Ice Cream Sandwiches! I have your new favorite summer treat…they’re so easy to make, and you can mix and match your favorite ice cream flavors! Use your favorite breakfast cereal for this homemade ice cream recipe.
- 1/4 cup salted butter
- 1 (10-ounce bag) mini marshmallows, approximately 6 cups
- 6 cups Fruity Pebble cereal
- 4 – 5 cups ice cream
- Lightly spray a 10×15 baking sheet with nonstick spray. Set aside.
- In a large pot over low heat, melt the butter. Once melted, add the marshmallows and stir constantly to melt. Once melted, remove from the heat and immediately add in the Fruity Pebble cereal, stirring to coat.
- Pour the Fruity Pebble mixture into the prepared pan and press evenly into the pan. Allow the mixture to cool (20-30 minutes) and then using a large biscuit or cookie cutter (I used a 3- inch cutter) cut the fruity pebbles into shapes. You can press the scrap pieces together and use all the cereal mixture.
- Scoop about 1/2 cup ice cream onto one of the cereal cut-outs and then press another on top, creating a sandwich.
- Serve immediately or wrap each ice cream sandwich into cling wrap and store in the freezer for up to a month.
Keywords: fruity pebble ice cream sandwich recipe, ice cream sandwich recipe, how to make ice cream sandwiches, homemade ice cream sandwich recipe, easy dessert recipes, cereal dessert recipes, fruity pebble dessert recipes