- 5 tablespoons butter
- 10 cups mini marshmallows, divided
- 4 cups Krispie Cereal
- 2 cups Fruity Pebbles
- ½ tsp salt
- Line a 9×9 pan with foil and spray lightly with cooking spray, set aside.
- In a large post over low heat melt butter. Once butter in melted add in 8 cups mini marshmallows, stirring constantly.
- Once the marshmallows are just melted remove from heat and stir both cereals and salt until just coated in marshmallow mixture. Now stir in the remaining 2 cups of mini marshmallows.
- Pour mixture into prepared pan and press in evenly.
- Allow to cool completely before cutting into squares. Best if served same day.