makes about 15 whoopie pies
- 1 box Funfetti Cake Mix
- 1/2 cup vegetable oil
- 3 eggs
- 1/2 cup water
- 3–4 cups frosting
- Preheat oven to 400°
- Line baking sheet with parchment paper.
- In mixing bowl combine the cake mix, oil, eggs and water. Mix on medium for about 30 seconds until combined.
- Drop about 2 Tablespoons of batter on the baking sheet for each cookie, leaving about 2 inches in between each.
- Bake 8-9 minutes until the centers are set.
- Transfer to wire rack to cool.
- Top the bottom of half the cookies with 2-3 Tablespoons of frosting, place another cookie on top, pressing to form sandwich.
store airtight for up to 3 days