These Gatorade Jello Squares are the perfect half-time or end-of-game treat for your kid’s sports team! Use any flavor or mix and match and create your own favorite flavor. Just Jello and Gatorade!
- 2 1/2 cups Gatorade (any flavor)
- 4 (3 oz) pkgs Jello (any flavor)
- Heat Gatorade to just boiling in a medium pot.
- Remove from heat.
- Stir in Jello packages, and continue stirring for 3 minutes. Pour mixture into a 9×13 rectangular baking dish.
- Chill for at least 3 hours.
- Cut into squares and remove from pan using a spatula.
- You can also place dish in warm water to help release the Jello from pan.
Store airtight in refrigerator for up to a week.
Recipe lightly adapted from Jello
Keywords:: easy jello recipe, jello recipe, jell-o recipe, how to make jello, how to make jello jigglers, homemade kids snack, easy kids dessert, easy snack idea, no bake snack, no bake dessert