These Golden Oreo Cheesecake Bars are so incredibly delicious, creamy and sweet with a swirl of caramel!
- 28 Golden Oreo Cookies, divided 18 and 10
- 3 tablespoons melted butter
- 5.5 ounces soft caramels, unwrapped
- 1 tablespoon milk
- 2 (8-ounce packages) cream cheese, room temperature
- 1 cup Marshmallow Fluff
- 1 large egg
- Preheat to 350°F. Set aside a 9×9 baking pan.
- Crush 18 Golden Oreos (cream and all) in a ziplock bag, or food processor until they are a fine crumb.
- In a medium bowl mix together the cookie crumbs and melted butter.
- Press the mixture firmly and evenly into the bottom of the pan and bake for 10 minutes, or until golden. Let this cool for 10-15 minutes.
- While the crust is cooling place the caramels into a microwave-safe bowl with the milk. Set aside.
- Coarsely chop the remaining 10 Oreos. Set these aside as well.
- In the bowl of your stand mixer fitted with the paddle attachment beat the cream cheese and Marshmallow Fluff on medium speed until combined and smooth, scraping down the sides half way through.
- Add in the egg and mix for 30 seconds until incorporated.
- Stir in your chopped Oreos.
- Pour the cheesecake mixture onto the prepared crust. Set asid
- Place the caramels in the microwave and heat on high power in 30 second increments, stirring after each, until caramels are melted and smooth.
- Drop the caramel by spoonfuls onto the cheesecake and using a knife, swirl the caramel into the batter.
- Bake for 20-25 minutes until center is set.
- Cool for 20 minutes on wire rack and then cover and transfer to refrigerator to chill for at least 4 hours, or overnight.
- Cut into squares when completely cooled.
Store airtight in the refrigerator for up to 3 days.
Freeze airtight for up to 30 days.
Keywords:: cookies and cups, cheesecake, oreo cheesecake, cheesecake bars, oreos, golden oreos