- 2 cups finely crushed Ritz Crackers (approximately 2 sleeves)
- 1/2 cup butter, melted
- 1/4 cup granulated sugar
- 2 cups Marshmallow Fluff
- 1 cup semi-sweet chocolate chips
- 1 cup crunchy peanut butter
- 2 cups Rice Krispies
- Line a 9×9 pan with foil and spray lightly with cooking spray. Set this aside.
- In a large bowl combine the crushed crackers, butter and sugar. Firmly press this mixture evenly into the prepared pan and chill it for 30 minutes.
- When the crust is chilled, remove it from the refrigerator and spread the Fluff evenly on top. Place this back in the refrigerator for 15-20 minutes.
- In a large microwave safe bowl combine the chocolate chips and the peanut butter. Place this in the microwave on full power for 1 minute. Stir the mixture until the chocolate is melted. If 1 minute was not long enough heat for an additional 20 seconds, or until the chocolate is melted.
- Stir the Rice Krispie cereal into the chocolate mixture evenly and spread on top of the Fluff layer.
- Place back in the refrigerator until the chocolate is set.
- Cut into squares only when ready to serve.
Keep this in the refrigerator, airtight. As it comes up to room temperature the Fluff gets gooey, which is delicious, but a little messy!
You can sub in 1 1/2 cups of mini marshmallows for the Fluff to keep these less gooey! This is a great option if you are serving these on a platter for any period of time.