These Easy No Bake Granola Bars are the perfect lunch box treat or snack on the go!
- 1/4 cup butter
- 1/2 cup light brown sugar
- 1/4 cup honey
- 1/2 teaspoon kosher salt
- 2 cups granola, any flavor you prefer
- 1 cup Rice Krispies
- 1/2 cup raisins
- 1/2 cup thin pretzel sticks broken in half
- 1/4 cup semisweet chocolate chips
- 1/4 cup peanut butter chips
- Line a 9×13 pan with parchment paper or foil. Set aside.
- In a large saucepan or Dutch oven on medium-high heat, combine the brown sugar, honey, butter, and salt, stirring frequently until the sugar is dissolved and the butter is melted.
- Remove the pan from the heat and stir in the granola, Rice Krispies, raisins, pretzels, and salt until evenly combined.
- Press the mixture evenly into the prepared pan. Press the chocolate and peanut butter chips evenly into the top.
- Place the pan in the refrigerator for 20 minutes to set.
- Remove the bars from the pan using the parchment or foil. Cut into 2 x 3- inch bars.
You can use any brand or flavor granola you prefer.
You can use any combination of 1/2 chips you like
Store airtight at room temperature for up to 5 days
Keywords:: cookies and cups, granola bars, homemade granola bars, chewy granola bars, no bake granola bars, how to make granola bars