Greek Salad Dressing is an easy vinaigrette recipe that is good on salads, sandwiches, or as a marinade!
- 1 cup olive oil
- 1/2 cup red wine vinegar
- 2 teaspoons oregano
- 1 1/2 teaspoons kosher salt
- 1 teaspoon fresh ground black pepper
- 3 cloves garlic, minced
- 1 1/2 teaspoons dijon mustard
- Whisk all ingredients together in a medium bowl until combined.
- Serve immediately or refrigerate for over 3 hours for flavors to combine.
Store airtight in refrigerator for up to 2 weeks.
If you can, make the Greek dressing ahead, so the flavors combine nicely.
Keywords:: cookies and cups, salad dressing, greek, recipe, greek dressing