Delicious, Asian-inspired Grilled Peanut Chicken made with a flavorful and spicy, homemade Thai peanut sauce! An effortless weeknight chicken dinner that’s ready in 30 minutes.
- 1/4 cup peanut butter
- 3 tablespoons fresh lime juice
- 2 tablespoons soy sauce
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- 1 teaspoon curry powder
- 1 tablespoon chili paste
- 1 1/2 pounds boneless chicken breasts
- Optional garnish – cilantro, chopped peanuts
- In a medium bowl whisk together the peanut butter, lime juice, soy sauce, garlic, curry powder, and chili paste.
- Brush half of the mixture onto one side of the chicken breasts.
- Preheat the grill to medium heat. Coat the grill grates with nonstick spray or brush with olive oil. Place the chicken onto the grill and brush with the remaining peanut mixture. Cook for 4 minutes on each side, or until the chicken reaches 165°F.
- Garnish with cilantro and chopped peanuts if desired and serve immediately.
Store airtight in the refrigerator for up to 3 days.
Keywords: 30 minute meals, peanut butter chicken, easy chicken recipes