The easiest recipe for Homemade Pepperoni Pizza Rolls! Melty cheese and juicy pepperoni is rolled up inside deliciously dip-able pizza pinwheels. The perfect easy appetizer, or a new twist on pizza night!
- 1/4 cup flour
- 2 (13.8- ounce) tubes pizza dough
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1/2 teaspoon kosher salt
- 1 teaspoon Italian seasoning
- 1 cup fresh grated Parmesan cheese
- 2 cups grated mozzarella cheese
- 1 cup thin sliced pepperoni
- 1 cup marinara or pizza sauce for dipping
- Preheat the oven to 425°F. Line 1 large baking sheet with parchment paper. Set aside.
- Sprinkle flour on a clean counter. Roll out 1 pizza crust and press it into an even rectangle shape (you don’t need to roll the dough out thinner, it just needs to be even to roll up.) Drizzle the dough with 1 tablespoon of olive oil. Sprinkle with 1/2 teaspoon garlic powder, 1/4 teaspoon kosher salt, and 1/2 teaspoon Italian seasoning.
- Sprinkle 1/2 cup of parmesan and 1 cup mozzarella onto top of seasonings. Finish by spreading 1/2 cup pepperoni on top of the cheese.
- From the short side, roll the dough up tightly into an even log, pinching the dough to seal. Use a serrated knife to cut each log into 12 equal slices. Repeat the process with the remaining dough and ingredients.
- Place the rolls onto the lined baking sheet 1 1/2 – 2 inches apart. Bake for 11 – 13 minutes, or until the rolls are golden and the cheese is melted. Allow the rolls to cool on the baking sheet for 5 minutes and serve with warm pizza sauce.
This recipe can easily be cut in half to make 12 rolls.
Store airtight in the refrigerator for up to 3 days.
To reheat, place in a preheated 350°F oven for 5 minutes until warm. Or reheat in the microwave.
Keywords: recipes for pizza rolls, easy appetizer ideas