If you’re obsessed with ranch dressing, you have to try this quick & easy Homemade Ranch Dressing recipe. It is the best ranch you’ll ever taste!
- 1 clove garlic, minced
- 2 tablespoons fresh dill, chopped (1 teaspoon dried)
- 2 tablespoons fresh chives, chopped (1 tablespoon dried)
- 1/4 cup fresh parsley, chopped
- 1 cup sour cream
- 1/4 buttermilk
- 1 1/2 teaspoons kosher salt
- 1 teaspoon fresh black pepper
- 1/2 teaspoon onion powder
- 1/4 teaspoon Worcestershire sauce
- Optional – pinch of cayenne
- Place all the ingredients in a food processor or blender. Blend together until smooth.
- Adjust seasonings as desired and pulse.
- Transfer to an airtight container and refrigerate for at least an hour before serving.
For a thicker dressing, omit the buttermilk and add ¼ cup mayonnaise instead.
This recipe yields 1 1/2 cups ranch dressing.
- Serving Size: 2 tablespoons
Keywords:: homemade ranch dressing, homemade ranch, homemade ranch seasoning, homemade ranch dip, homemade ranch dressing recipe, how to make ranch dressing, how to make ranch