Hot Chocolate Popcorn is a delicious sweet and salty snack recipe. Popcorn has never been so much fun to munch on! Plus, it’s super easy to make with just 5 ingredients.
- 1/2 cup unpopped popcorn (about 16 cups popped)
- 14 ounces white candy melting disks or vanilla almond bark
- 2 cups mini marshmallows
- 1/2 cup Hot Chocolate (powder) mix
- 4 ounces milk chocolate
- Make your popcorn using an air popper. (If you don’t have an air-popper and use microwave popcorn, use plain or lightly buttered/salted.)
- In a large bowl combine your popcorn and marshmallows.
- Melt you white candy melts according to package directions and drizzle on top of popcorn/marshmallow mix. Stir to coat evenly.
- Spread your popcorn on a wax paper lined counter. Immediately sprinkle your hot chocolate mix on top of wet popcorn.
- Melt your milk chocolate in the double boiler or microwave and drizzle on top of popcorn.
- Let chocolate set.
Store in an airtight container for up to 3 days.
- Serving Size:
- Calories: 31
- Sugar: 4.6 g
- Sodium: 13.1 mg
- Fat: 0.5 g
- Trans Fat:
- Carbohydrates: 6.1 g
- Protein: 0.6 g
- Cholesterol: 1.1 mg
Keywords: popcorn recipe, homemade popcorn, easy snack recipe, easy snack idea, best snack idea, best snack recipe, easy snack, best snack, snack idea for party