Did you know you can make cheesecake in your Instant Pot? It’s a game changer! This easy Instant Pot Cheesecake Recipe is OMG SO GOOD. It’s creamy and sweet with a buttery, perfect crust that has just a hint of saltiness.
- 1 1/2 cups finely crushed ritz, about 1 1/2 sleeves
- 4 tablespoons butter, melted
- 2 tablespoons sugar
- 16 ounces cream cheese, room temperature
- 1/2 cup light brown sugar
- 1/4 cup sour cream
- 1 tablespoon flour
- 1/2 teaspoon kosher salt
- 1 1/2 teaspoons vanilla
- 2 eggs
- 1/2 cup caramel sauce
- 1 teaspoon flaked sea salt
- Spray a 7- inch Springform pan lightly with cooking spray. Cut a piece of parchment paper to fit the bottom of the pan and spray again. Set aside.
- In a large bowl combine the Ritz crumbs, butter and sugar evenly. Press the mixture firmly into the bottom and up the sides of the prepared pan. Set aside.
- In the bowl of your stand mixer beat the cream cheese and sugar until combined and even. Add in the sour cream and mix for 30 more seconds until smooth, add in the flour, salt and vanilla, scraping the sides of the bowl as necessary. Finally add in the eggs and mix until just smooth. Don’t over-mix.
- Pour the cream cheese mixture into the prepared crust.
- Pour 2 cups of water into the bottom of your Instant Pot. place the trivet that came with the pot into the bottom. Cut a piece of aluminum foil the same size as a paper towel. Place the foil under the paper towel and put the springform pan on top of the paper towel. Wrap the bottom of the pan in the foil, with the paper towel as a barrier.
- Next take another piece of foil about 18- inches long folded into thirds long-wise. Place this under the Springform pan and use the two sides as a “sling” to place the cheesecake into the pot. It will also make it very easy to remove the cheesecake from the Instant Pot when it’s done.
- Once the pan is in the Instant Pot secure the lid and press the manual button. Adjust the pressure to high and set for 35 minutes, making sure the vent is closed.
- Let the cheesecake cook and then allow the pressure to release naturally.
- Remove the cheesecake from the pot using the sling you prepared and place on a wire rack to cool the cheesecake for an hour. Cover the cheesecake in the pan with foil and place int he refrigerator to chill for at least 4 hours or overnight.
- When you’re ready to serve, top the cheesecake with the caramel sauce and sprinkle with sea salt. Using a butter knife loosen the sides of the cheesecake from the pan and release the sides of the pan.
- Store airtight refrigerated for up to 5 days
If you don’t have a pressure cooker or Instant Pot you can bake this in the oven.
Preheat your oven to 325°F .
Follow steps 1-5, then set the springform pan in larger pan. Pour boiling water into larger pan until it is about 1- inch deep. Bake for 50 minutes. The edges will look set but the center will jiggle when pan is tapped. Turn off oven and prop the door open. Allow the cheesecake to rest in the warm oven for at least an hour. The center should now be set. Chill for at least 4 hours or overnight.
When you’re ready to serve follow steps 10-11.
Keywords:: instant pot cheesecake, instant pot cheesecake recipe, instant pot desserts, easy cheesecake recipe