Grilled Chicken Tenders are the perfect easy dinner for summer that kids and adults alike will adore! Juicy chicken strips are soaked in a spicy marinade, and then grilled until tender and crispy.
- 2 pounds boneless, skinless chicken breasts
- 1/2 cup dill pickle juice
- 1 cup milk
- 2 teaspoons hot sauce
- 2 teaspoons kosher salt
- 1 teaspoon black pepper
- 1/2 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1/2 teaspoon paprika
- 1/2 teaspoon celery salt
- Cut the chicken into strips and place into a large zip-top bag.
- Add in the pickle juice, milk, and hot sauce into the bag. Seal the bag and squeeze to combine ingredients and coat chicken.
- Allow the chicken to marinate for 2 hours.
- Remove the chicken from the marinade and place onto a large platter.
- In a small bowl combine salt, pepper, garlic powder, paprika, and celery salt.
- Sprinkle the seasoning mixture evenly on both sides of the chicken.
- Heat grill to medium-high. Cook the tenders on the grill for 3 minutes per side.
- Serve with chicken dipping sauce.
Store airtight in the refrigerator for up to 3 days.
Keywords: grilled chicken tenders, grilled chicken strips