Kalua Crock Pot Pulled Pork is a Hawaiian favorite! It’s easy to make in your slow cooker and you only need 3 ingredients. Enjoy it on a Hawaiian roll with slaw!
- 1 (5 – 6 pound) boneless pork butt roast (also called Boston butt)
- 2 tablespoons Hawaiian sea salt
- 2 tablespoons liquid smoke
- Place the pork butt in your slow cooker. Sprinkle with salt and add in liquid smoke.
- Turn the slow cooker onto low and cook for 18 hours, turning meat over once during cooking.
- When the meat is tender and easily shreddable, remove the meat from the slow cooker into a large bowl.
- Transfer the liquid into a medium sauce pot. Boil the liquid until reduced by half, this will take approximately 20 minutes.
- While liquid is boiling shred the meat and return to the slow cooker. Turn the slow cooker to the warm setting.
- Once the liquid is reduced add a little at a time back to the meat until desired moistness and flavor is added.
Serve on Hawaiian rolls topped with your favorite cole slaw if desired.
- Serving Size:
- Calories: 249
- Sugar: 0 g
- Sodium: 1285.5 mg
- Fat: 10.8 g
- Carbohydrates: 0 g
- Protein: 35.4 g
- Cholesterol: 113.3 mg
Keywords: cookies and cups, kahlua pork, slow cooker pork, hawaiian pork, pork recipe, slow cooker recipe, pulled pork crock pot, crockpot pulled pork