This Krispie Treat Milkshake couldn’t be easier to make with only 4 ingredients. It’s a delicious marshmallow milkshake with a Krispie Treat crunch!
- 1 3/4 cups vanilla ice cream
- 1/2 cup milk
- 1/2 cup Marshmallow Fluff
- 1/2 cup rice krispies
- In blender combine ice cream, milk and fluff. Blend until smooth.
- Add in krispie cereal and pulse until incorporated.
- Top with whipped cream, mini marshmallows and more krispie cereal.
- Serve immediately.
recipe adapted from America’s Most Wanted Recipes: Just Desserts
Keywords:: milkshake recipe, rice krispie treat recipe, rice krispie recipe, homemade milkshake, best milkshake, how to make a milkshake, how to make a milkshake at home, how to make a milkshake from ice cream