Lemonade Pie is light, sweet, tart. and creamy! This is the best summer pie recipe with a perfectly buttery graham cracker crust.
- 6 tablespoons butter, melted
- 1 1/2 cups graham cracker crumbs (approximately 12 full sheets)
- 1/3 cup granulated sugar
- 1/4 teaspoon kosher salt
- 1 (8- ounce) package cream cheese, room temperature
- 1 (14- ounce) can sweetened condensed milk
- 3/4 cup thawed lemonade concentrate
- 1 tablespoon lemon zest
- 1 (8- ounce) container frozen whipped topping, thawed
- Preheat oven to 375°F.
- Mix together the butter, graham cracker crumbs, sugar, and salt in a large bowl. Press the mixture into the bottom and up the sides of a 9- inch pie plate.
- Bake for 6-7 minutes until lightly golden.
- Cool completely.
- In the bowl of your stand mixer, fitted with the paddle attachment, mix together the cream cheese and condensed milk on medium-low speed until smooth. Add in the lemonade concentrate and zest and mix until smooth. Fold in the whipped topping.
- Spread the mixture into the prepared pie crust.
- Cover with plastic wrap and chill for 6 – 8 hours, or until set.
Store airtight in the refrigerator for up to 3 days.
You can easily make this a Limeade Pie by subbing the lemonade for limeade and lemon zest for lime zest.
- Serving Size: 1 slice
- Calories: 466
- Sugar: 47 g
- Sodium: 325.6 mg
- Fat: 24.1 g
- Carbohydrates: 56.5 g
- Protein: 7.6 g
- Cholesterol: 59.9 mg
Keywords: pie recipe, cookies and cups, lemonade, lemonade pie, icebox pie, no bake pie, pie crust, graham cracker crust