This Mediterranean couscous salad is made with a bevy of fresh ingredients tossed in a tantalizing Mediterranean-style homemade dressing. Perfect as a healthy meal or side dish!
For the Dressing:
- 1/3 cup olive oil
- 1/3 cup fresh lemon juice
- 1/2 teaspoon cumin
- 1/4 teaspoon ground ginger
- 1 teaspoon kosher salt
- 1/4 teaspoon fresh ground black pepper
- 1/4 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1/2 teaspoon ground coriander
- pinch of cayenne
For the Salad:
- 4 cups cooked couscous, cooled
- 1 1/2 cups chopped apples
- 1/2 cup raisins
- 3/4 cup chopped salted pistachios
- 1/2 cup chopped olives (I like to use Castelvetrano green olives)
- 1 cup chopped parsley
- 3 tablespoons minced fresh mint
- 1 cup chopped cucumber
- 1/2 cup crumbled feta
- Dressing: In a medium bowl whisk together all the dressing ingredients. Set aside.
- Salad: Cook couscous according to package directions. Transfer to a large bowl and allow to cool to room temperature.
- Add all the salad ingredients into the bowl with the couscous. Pour the dressing on top and stir to combine.
- Refrigerate for at least an hour before serving.
- If you prefer a lot of dressing, increase portions by 50%.
- Store airtight in the refrigerator for up to 5 days.
Keywords: easy salad recipes, mediterranean salad, couscous recipes