These perfectly creamy, homemade Mini Cheesecakes with Graham Cracker Crust are perfect for any occasion!
- 1 cup graham cracker crumbs
- 3 tablespoons granulated sugar
- 3 and 1/2 tablespoons butter, melted
- 2 (8- ounce) blocks cream cheese, room temperature (16 ounces total)
- 1/3 cup sour cream room temperature
- 1/2 cup granulated sugar
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 2 large eggs, room temperature
For the Crust:
- Preheat oven to 325°F. Line a standard size muffin pan with cupcake liners and set aside.
- In a large mixing bowl, stir together the graham cracker crumbs and sugar.
- Add the butter and stir until combined.
- Evenly distribute the mixture between all 12 liners and firmly press it down into one even layer to form crust.
- Bake at 325°F for 5 minutes until lightly golden. Remove from the oven and set aside.
For the Filling:
- In the bowl of your stand mixer fitted with the paddle attachment, mix the cream cheese and sour cream together on medium speed until smooth.
- Add in the sugar and vanilla and mix until fully combined, scraping the sides of the bowl as necessary.
- Turn mixer to low and add in the eggs, one at a time, and mix until just combined.
- Evenly distribute the batter between all 12 liners, filling each one almost all the way to the top.
- Bake at 325°F for 17-20 minutes or until the tops of the cheesecakes are set.
- Remove from the oven and allow to cool in the pan for 1 hour.
- Carefully remove the cheesecakes from the pan and chill in an airtight container in the refrigerator 4 hours or overnight.
- Top with whipped cream, fruit, chocolate sauce, or caramel.
Store airtight in your refrigerator for up to 3 days.
Keywords:: mini cheesecakes, individual cheesecakes, mini cheesecake cups, cheesecake recipe, cookies and cups