Creamy pumpkin and fragrant pumpkin pie spice take these Mini Pumpkin Cheesecakes to a whole new level! And they’re so simple to make. An easy and elegant dessert that’s perfect for Thanksgiving!
For the Crust
- 1 cup crushed gingersnap cookie crumbs (about 20 cookies depending on the size)
- 1 tablespoon granulated sugar
- 3 tablespoons butter, melted
For the Cheesecake Filling
- 1 (8- ounce) package cream cheese, room temperature
- 1/3 cup granulated sugar
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 large egg, room temperature
- 1 1/2 teaspoons pumpkin pie spice
- 1 cup pure pumpkin puree
- Optional – whipped cream to top
Make the Crust
- Preheat oven to 350°F. Line a standard size muffin tin with cupcake liners. Set aside.
- In a medium bowl mix together the cookie crumbs, sugar, and melted butter. Stir to combine. Spoon a heaping tablespoon of the cookie crumbs into each cupcake liner. Using a small cup, press the crumbs evenly into the bottom. Bake the crusts for 5 minutes, until lightly golden. Remove from the oven and place the pan on a wire rack to cool slightly while you prepare the cheesecake filling.
Make the Filling
- In the bowl of your stand mixer fitted with the paddle attachment mix the cream cheese and sugar on medium speed for 2 minutes until smooth. Add in the vanilla, egg, and pumpkin pie spice and mix for 1 more minute until smooth, scraping the sides of the bowl as necessary.
- Turn the mixer to low and mix in the pumpkin until evenly mixed.
- Pour the batter evenly on top of the baked crusts, filling the cups almost to the top. Bake for 11 – 13 minutes, until the cheesecakes are almost set, but slightly jiggly in the center.
- Remove the pan from the oven and allow the cheesecakes to cool in the pan for 30 minutes. Then transfer the cheesecakes to the wire rack to cool completely. Transfer cheesecake to a platter, cover and refrigerate for at least 1 hour until chilled.
- Top with whipped cream, if desired.
Store in an airtight container for up to 5 days in the refrigerator.
Freeze in an airtight container for up to 30 days. Allow cheesecakes to thaw in the refrigerator before you serve them.
Keywords: pumpkin cheesecakes, mini cheesecakes, easy pumpkin cheesecakes