These Super Fudgy Brownies are loaded with you favorite chocolate candy, M&M’s!
- 2 cups semisweet chopped chocolate or chocolate chips
- 1/2 cup butter
- 3/4 cup light brown sugar
- 3/4 cup granulated sugar
- 4 large eggs
- 2 teaspoons vanilla extract
- 1/2 teaspoon kosher salt
- 1 cup all purpose flour
- 1/2 cup semi-sweet chocolate chips
- 1 cup M&M’s
- Preheat oven to 325°F. Line a 9×9 baking dish with foil and coat it with nonstick spray. Set aside.
- In a medium saucepan, combine 2 cups of semi-sweet chocolate and butter, and melt over medium-low heat, stirring constantly. Once the chocolate is melted, remove the pan from the heat immediately.
- Whisk both the sugars into the chocolate and add the eggs, one at a time, whisking constantly, until evenly combined. Next mix in the vanilla until smooth. Stir in the salt and flour until they’re evenly incorporated. Stir in 1/2 cup of the M&M’s, the chocolate chips and pour the batter into the prepared pan.
- Sprinkle the remaining M&M’s evenly on top of the brownie batter.
- Bake for 30 minutes, or until a toothpick inserted 2- inches from the side comes out clean.
- Let the brownies cool completely in the pan before cutting into squares.
Store airtight at room temperature for up to 3 days
Keywords: brownies, cookies and cups, M&M's, brownies recipe, fudgy brownies