This easy No Bake Cannoli Cheesecake Pie is an easy and elegant dessert!
- 1 Graham Cracker Crust (for no bake crust, chill the crust for 1 hour instead of baking)
- 2 (8- ounces each) packages cream cheese, room temperature
- 3/4 cup part skim ricotta cheese
- 1 1/4 cups powdered sugar
- 1/4 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- optional – 1/2 teaspoon orange zest
- 1/2 cup mini chocolate chips
- 1/4 cups chopped pistachios
- optional garnish – whipped cream
- Crust: Prepare the Graham Cracker Crust according to the recipe directions. Chill crust while preparing the filling. *See note
- Filling: In the bowl of your stand mixer fitted with the paddle attachment mix the cream cheese, ricotta cheese, and powdered sugar on medium speed until smooth. Add in the cinnamon, vanilla, and orange zest and mix until combined, scraping the sides of the bowl as necessary.
- Turn the mixer to low and mix in the chocolate chips until evenly incorporated.
- Spread the filling into the chilled crust and sprinkle with chopped pistachios. Cover and chill for 4 hours or overnight.
- Garnish with whipped cream if desired before serving.
* You can also make this in a 9- inch springform pan if desired.
Store in the refrigerator airtight for up to 5 days.
Freeze airtight for up to 30 days for best freshness. Thaw in the refrigerator.
Keywords: cookies and cups, no bake cheesecake, cannoli cheesecake, no bake recipe, no bake pie, pie recipe