This creamy No Bake Cheesecake Recipe is so easy to make! A smooth dessert with fluffy, almost mousse-like filling and a thick, buttery graham cracker crust. Top with with fresh fruit, caramel sauce, or whipped cream!
- 1/2 cup butter, melted
- 1 1/2 cup graham cracker crumbs
- 1/4 cup granulated sugar
- 1/2 teaspoon kosher salt
- 2 cups cold heavy whipping cream
- 3 (8- ounce) packages cream cheese, room temperature
- 1 cup powdered sugar
- 2 teaspoons vanilla extract
For the Crust
- Lightly coat a 9- inch springform pan with nonstick spray. Set aside.
- In a large bowl evenly combine the butter, graham cracker crumbs, sugar, and salt.
- Press the mixture firmly into the bottom and up the sides of the prepared pan.
- Place in the freezer while you prepare the filling.
For the Cheesecake
- In the bowl of your stand mixer fitted with the whisk attachment, beat the heavy cream on medium-high speed until stiff peaks form. Remove the whipped cream from the mixing bowl and set aside.
- In the same mixing bowl, replace the whisk attachment with the paddle attachment. Mix the cream cheese, powdered sugar, and vanilla extract together on medium speed for 2 minutes, or until smooth and creamy, scraping the sides of the bowl as needed.
- Remove the bowl from the mixer and using a rubber spatula, fold in the whipped cream evenly, making sure to scrape the sides and bottom of the bowl completely.
- Spread the cheesecake filling into the chilled crust and smooth with an off-set spatula.
- Cover and chill for 4 hours or overnight.
Store airtight in the refrigerator for up to 3 days, or freeze airtight for up to a month
- Serving Size: 1 slice
- Calories: 511
- Sugar: 18.9 g
- Sodium: 379.5 mg
- Fat: 42.9 g
- Carbohydrates: 27.5 g
- Protein: 5.7 g
- Cholesterol: 122.5 mg
Keywords: no bake cheesecake, best no bake cheesecake recipe, easy no bake cheesecake