This easy Nutella Cheesecake is rich, creamy, and perfect for ANY occasion. What could be better than a no bake cheesecake with an Oreo crust and a chocolate-hazelnut filling?
For the Crust:
- 24 Oreo Cookies
- 1/3 cup butter, melted
For the Filling:
- 2 (8- ounce) block cream cheese, room temperature
- 1 (13- ounce) jar chocolate hazelnut spread (Nutella)
- 2 tablespoons cocoa powder
- 1 cup powdered sugar
- 1 (8- ounce) container whipped topping (Cool Whip)
- Crust: Crush Oreo cookies in a blender or food processor. Transfer crumbs to a large bowl and add in the melted butter.
- Press the Oreo mixture into the bottom and up the sides of a 9- inch springform pan. Place the pan in the refrigerator to chill while making the filling.
- Filling: In the bowl of your stand mixer fitted with the paddle attachment mix the cream cheese and Nutella on medium speed until smooth and creamy. Add in the cocoa powder and powdered sugar and mix until smooth, scraping the sides of the bowl as necessary. Fold in the whipped topping until evenly incorporated.
- Spread the filling into the chilled crust.
- Cover and chill for at least 4 hours.
- Garnish with whipped cream when ready to serve, if desired.
- How to Press the Crust into the Pan: I like to use the bottom of a glass to press the Oreo crust into place, but you can also use a measuring cup if you want to.
- Wait to Add the Whipped Cream: If you’re not going to serve the cake immediately, I would wait to add the whipped cream because it looks best when fresh.
- Refrigerate the Cake for at Least 4 Hours: You want the cheesecake to chill and the filling to set before you slice into it. Things are a lot less messy this way.
- Add Toppings: Get creative with this part! You can add shaved chocolate, fresh fruit, a dusting of cocoa powder/cinnamon/powdered sugar, crushed candies, etc. It’s up to you!
- Storage: You can refrigerate your no bake cheesecake for 6-7 days in an airtight container. It will also keep in the freezer for a month or so.
Keywords:: nutella cheesecake, Oreo nutella cheesecake