These No Yeast Cinnamon Roll Muffins are only the gooiest part of the cinnamon roll! They’re simply a dream come true, especially since they’re so easy to make!
- 3 tablespoons butter, melted and cooled
- 1/2 cup light brown sugar
- 1 1/2 teaspoons ground cinnamon
- 2 cups flour
- 2 tablespoons granulated sugar
- 4 teaspoons baking powder
- 1 teaspoon kosher salt
- 3 tablespoons butter
- 3/4 cup milk
- 1 cup powdered sugar
- 1–2 tablespoons milk
- Preheat the oven to 375° F. Coat a muffin tin with nonstick spray.
- In a medium bowl combine the butter, brown sugar, and cinnamon. Set aside.
- In a large bowl combine the flour, sugar, baking powder, and salt. Using a pastry cutter or a fork, cut in the butter until combined. You can also use you hands for this. Slowly add in the milk and stir to combine, forming a dough. Turn the dough out onto a lightly floured surface and knead in any extra flour that didn’t mix in.
- Roll out the dough into a rectangle shape, approximately 1/4- inch thick. Spread the filling onto the dough evenly. Starting at the long end, tightly roll up the dough into a long log.
- Cut the dough into 2 1/2 -inch long pieces for large muffin-rolls.
- Place each piece into the prepared muffin tins.
- Bake for 15-20 minutes, or until the centers are baked. Remove from the oven and place the pan on a wire rack to cool.
- Whisk together the powdered sugar and milk.
- Loosen the muffins from the pan using a butter knife. Place on a plate and pour the icing on each muffin.
Keywords: cinnamon roll recipe, best cinnamon roll recipe, easy cinnamon roll recipe, cinnamon muffin recipe, cinnamon muffins, best muffins recipe