Nutella Stuffed Pancakes are fluffy pancakes filled with a thick layer of creamy Nutella and super easy to make!
- 1 1/4 cups Nutella
- 2 cups all purpose flour
- 2 tablespoons baking powder
- 1 teaspoon kosher salt
- 3 tablespoons granulated sugar
- 2 eggs
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 1/2 cups milk
- 5 tablespoons butter, melted
- Line a large cookie sheet with parchment or wax paper. Scoop out 2 tablespoons of Nutella and spread it into a 3- inch wide circle. Repeat with remaining Nutella, creating 10 Nutella disks.
- Place the baking sheet in the freezer for 30-45 minutes, until the Nutella is frozen, and easily peels off the parchment paper.
- When the Nutella is just about frozen, whisk the flour, baking powder, salt and sugar together.
- In a separate bowl whisk the eggs, vanilla and milk together.
- Add the wet ingredients into the dry and mix until just combined. Lastly mix in the melted butter and stir until combined, the batter will be slightly lumpy. Set the batter aside while you heat a griddle or skillet to medium-low heat.
- When the griddle is warm, lightly coat it with nonstick spray or butter and then scoop out 1/4 cup of pancake batter onto it. Peel off a disk of Nutella and place it in the middle of the batter.
- Top the Nutella with a little more pancake batter to cover it.
- Return all the Nutella to the freezer in between batches, as they will thaw out very quickly and can get very messy.
- Cook until the edges are set and bubbles form on top of the pancake. Flip and cook until browned. Repeat with the remaining batter and Nutella.
Serve warm or at room temperature.
Make sure you keep the Nutella disks in the freezer until you’re using them, as they thaw out quickly and become impossible to remove from the parchment paper.
Keywords:: pancakes, homemade pancakes, cookies and cups, nutella, nutella pancakes, breakfast