- 24 Nutter Butter Cookies, crushed
- 6 Tbsp salted butter, melted
- 8 oz cream cheese, room temperature
- 1 cup Marshmallow Fluff
- 1/3 cup creamy peanut butter
- 1 cup heavy cream
- 12 Nutter Butter Cookies, crushed
- 1/2 cup heavy cream
- 1 Tbsp powdered sugar
- 1/4 cup creamy peanut butter, warmed and drizzled on top
- Preheat oven to 350°
- Mix crushed Nutter Butter cookies and melted butter together in a bowl.
- Press mixture into bottom and up the sides of a 9″ pie pan, using the back of a glass or measuring cup if necessary to pack down.
- Bake for 12 minutes until golden and set. Allow to cool completely.
- In bowl of stand mixer beat cream cheese, peanut butter and marshmallow fluff together until smooth. IN another bowl beat the heavy cream until stiff peaks form. Stir whipped cream into cream cheese mixture. Finally stir in crushed cookies. Spread this all over cooled crust.
- Beat the heavy cream with the powdered sugar until stiff peaks form. Spread on top of cream cheese filling.
- If desired heat peanut butter for 30 seconds until it becomes “drizzle-able” and drizzle on top of whipped cream.
- Chill pie for at least 2 hours before serving.
store refrigerated for up to 2 days.
You can use just about any cookie for this. AND you can omit the peanut butter from the filling with no problems!