This Orange Cream Fruit Salad is a delicious fruit salad with oranges and pineapple smothered in a sweet cream! Serve it chilled for the perfect summer side or dessert.
- 1 (8- ounce) block cream cheese, room temp
- 1 (3.5- ounce) package instant vanilla pudding mix
- 1/2 cup milk
- 1/3 cup orange juice concentrate, thawed
- 1 (8- ounce container) Cool Whip, thawed
- 2 (15- ounce cans) mandarin oranges, drained
- 1 (20- ounce can) pineapple tidbits, drained
- 1 1/2 cups mini marshmallows
- 1/2 cup flaked sweetened coconut
- optional – 1/2 cup chopped pecans
- In the bowl of your stand mixer fitted with the paddle attachment mix the cream cheese and pudding together until combined.
- Add in the milk and orange juice and mix until smooth, scraping the sides of the bowl as necessary.
- Fold in the Cool Whip until creamy and evenly incorporated.
- Mix in the oranges, pineapple, marshmallows, coconut, and pecans (if desired).
- Cover and chill for at least 1 hour.
- Serve chilled.
Store airtight in the refrigerator for up to 3 days.
Keywords:: easy fruit salad recipe, orange cream salad, creamy fruit salad, how to make fruit salad, fruit salad with cool whip