This easy Oreo Icebox Cake is the perfect dessert for hot weather! A simple no-bake dessert idea that you just assemble and let chill in the fridge overnight.
- 90 Oreo Cookies (I used Double Stuf, but you can use Original)
- 3 (12 oz) tubs Cool Whip, thawed
- 1 1/2 – 2 cups milk
- *chocolate sauce if desired
- Dip 30 Oreo Cookies in milk one by one and lay flat in a 9×13 pan.
- Spread one tub over the Oreos. Repeat this process 2 more times, finishing with a layer of Cool Whip on top.
- If desired drizzle chocolate sauce on top, or extra crushed Oreos.
- Cover and chill in the refrigerator for 6 hours or overnight.
Keywords:: easy oreo dessert, oreo icebox cake, easy summer dessert idea, no bake dessert, no bake oreo cake, no bake dessert idea, best icebox cake