makes about 2 1/2 cups spread
- 1 cup peanut butter
- 1/4 cup butter, room temperature
- 2 cups powdered sugar
- 1/4 tsp salt
- 2–3 Tbsp milk
- 1 Tbsp graham cracker crumbs (about 1/2 a full cracker)
- In mixer cream together peanut butter and butter until smooth.
- Add in powdered sugar and salt and beat until mixed in. Mixture will be crumbly.
- Slowly add in milk and turn mixer up to medium-high until a spreadable consistency forms.
- Add in graham cracker crumbs and mix until incorporated.
serve on cookies, crackers, sandwiches etc.
Store in an airtight container at room temperature for 2 weeks.
If you choose to refrigerate, let it come to room temperature before serving.