This easy no bake cookies recipe is an old fashioned favorite. Sweet and creamy peanut butter with a chewy oat texture all made in just one pot!
- 2 1/2 cups granulated sugar
- 3/4 cup butter
- 1/2 teaspoon kosher salt
- 3/4 cup milk
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 1/2 cups creamy peanut butter
- 4 2/3 cups quick cooking oats
- Add the sugar, butter, salt, and milk into a 5- quart sauce pot over medium heat. Stirring frequently, bring the mixture to a boil. Boil rapidly for 2 minutes and then remove the pot from the heat.
- Stir in the vanilla and peanut butter until smooth. Add in the oats and stir until combined.
- Line a large baking sheet with parchment paper or waxed paper. Using a 1 1/2- tablespoon cookie scoop portion out the mixture onto the pan. Flatten the cookies slightly and allow them to cool completely, about 30 minutes, before serving or storing.
Store the cookies airtight at room temperature for up to 7 days.
Store cookies in the refrigerator airtight for up to 2 weeks. Freeze airtight for up to a month for best freshness.
Keywords: cookies and cups, no bake cookies, no bake recipe, cookies