Peanut Butter S’mores Brownies are chewy, crunchy, and perfectly sweet. The best combination of two favorite desserts in one place! A perfect dessert recipe for summer!
- 1 cup semisweet chocolate chips
- 1 cup milk chocolate chips
- 1/2 cup butter
- 3/4 cup light brown sugar
- 3/4 cup granulated sugar
- 4 eggs
- 2 teaspoons vanilla
- 1/2 teaspoon kosher salt
- 1 cup flour
- 3 cups mini marshmallows
Peanut Butter S’mores layer
- 1 cup Karo® Syrup
- 1 cup granulated sugar
- 1 cup creamy peanut butter
- 5 cups honey graham cereal
- 1 cup semisweet chocolate chips, divided
- Preheat the oven to 325°F. Line a 9×13- inch baking pan with foil, and coat with nonstick spray. Set aside.
- In a medium saucepan, combine the semisweet chips, milk chocolate chips, and butter and melt over medium-low heat, stirring constantly. Once the chocolate is melted, remove the pan from the heat immediately.
- Whisk both the sugars into the chocolate and add the eggs, one at a time, whisking constantly, until evenly combined. Next mix in the vanilla until smooth. Stir in the salt and flour until they’re evenly incorporated and pour the batter into the prepared pan.
- Bake the brownies for 35-40 minutes, until the center is set and a toothpick inserted 3 inches from the edge comes out clean. Remove from the oven, and turn the oven to broil.
- Immediately sprinkle the mini marshmallows on top of the brownies.
- Return the brownies back into the oven on the top shelf for 30 seconds – 1 minute, or until the marshmallows are lightly golden. Watch carefully as they will burn quickly.
- Allow the brownies to cool in the pan on a wire rack while you prepare the topping.
Peanut Butter S’mores Layer
- Cook the corn syrup and sugar together in a large saucepan over medium heat, stirring to dissolve the sugar. Bring the mixture to a boil. Remove from the heat. Stir in the peanut butter; mix well.
- Fold in the cereal, until coated. Then stir in3/4 cup of the semisweet chips. They will melt slightly, this is ok.
- Spread the mixture on top of the marshmallows, and sprinkle with the remaining chocolate chips.
- Allow the brownies to cool completely before cutting into bars.
Keywords: brownie recipe, homemade brownies, how to make brownies, easy brownie recipe, best brownie recipe, how to make brownies