Pecan Pie Bars are an unfussy, easy way to enjoy Pecan Pie! A thick buttery shortbread crust topped with sweet filling and crunchy pecans. It’s basically Pecan Pie you can eat with your hands!
- 3/4 cup butter, room temperature
- 1/3 cup granulated sugar
- 1 3/4 cups all purpose flour
- 2/3 cup light brown sugar
- 1 1/2 cups corn syrup (light or dark)
- 4 eggs
- 1 tablespoon vanilla extract
- 1/3 cup flour
- 1 teaspoon kosher salt
- 1 1/2 cups coarsely chopped pecans
- Preheat oven to 350°F. Line a 9×13 baking dish with foil and set aside.
- In the bowl of your stand mixer fitted with the paddle attachment combine the butter and sugar together on medium speed. Turn the mixer to low and add in the flour until combined. Mixture will be dry.
- Press the mixture evenly into the bottom of the prepared pan. Bake for 18-20 minutes until lightly golden.
- While the crust is baking make the filling. In a large bowl whisk together the sugar, corn syrup, eggs, and vanilla until smooth. Add in the flour and salt and whisk again until combined. Stir in the pecans.
- As soon as the crust is done, pour the pecan mixture on top of the hot crust. Bake for 30-35 minutes or until the center is set.
- Cool completely before slicing into bars, or refrigerate airtight until ready to serve.
Store airtight in the refrigerator for up to 4 days.
- Serving Size: 1 Slice
- Calories: 186
- Sugar: 18.7 g
- Sodium: 99.3 mg
- Fat: 8.9 g
- Carbohydrates: 25.9 g
- Protein: 2.2 g
- Cholesterol: 37 mg
Keywords: pecan pie bars recipe, pecan pie bars, thanksgiving dessert ideas, thanksgiving desserts, easy thanksgiving desserts