This Perfect Fudgy Brownies are thick and chewy and even better the next day!
- 2 cups semisweet chopped chocolate or chocolate chips
- 1/2 cup butter
- 3/4 cup light brown sugar
- 3/4 cup granulated sugar
- 4 large eggs
- 2 teaspoons vanilla extract
- 1/2 teaspoon kosher salt
- 1 cup all purpose flour
- 1 cup mini chocolate chips
- Preheat oven to 325°F. Line a 9×9 baking dish with foil and coat it with nonstick spray. Set aside.
- In a medium saucepan, combine the chocolate and butter, and melt over medium-low heat, stirring constantly. Once the chocolate is melted, remove the pan from the heat immediately.
- Whisk both the sugars into the chocolate and add the eggs, one at a time, whisking constantly, until evenly combined. Next mix in the vanilla until smooth. Stir in the salt and flour until they’re evenly incorporated. Stir in the mini chips and pour the batter into the prepared pan.
- Bake the brownies for 30 minutes, or until a toothpick inserted 2- inches from the side comes out clean.
- Let the brownies cool completely in the pan before cutting into squares.
Store airtight for up to 3 days.
Beyond letting the brownies cool completely, I actually love these brownies best if you let them cool overnight in the pan and cut them the next day.
Keywords:: Brownies, one bowl, recipe, baking, chocolate, chocolate chips