This Pistachio Pudding Cookies recipe is a keeper for sure! The addition of chopped pistachios and white chocolate chips make these easy cookies an irresistible treat!
- 1 cup butter, room temperature
- 1 cup granulated sugar
- 2 eggs
- 1 (4 servings) box Instant Pistachio Pudding
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 1 tsp baking soda
- 2 cups flour
- 1/2–3/4 cup chopped pistachio nuts
- 1 cup white chocolate chips
- Preheat oven to 350°
- Line a baking sheet with parchment paper or a silicone baking mat, set aside.
- In bowl of stand mixer beat butter and sugar together until light and fluffy, about 2 minutes.
- Add in eggs and beat until combined, scraping sides of bowl as necessary.
- Add in pistachio pudding and mix well, until incorporated, again, scraping sides as necessary.
- Add salt and baking soda and mix, followed by flour. Beating on low speed until combined.
- Stir in chopped nuts and white chocolate chips.
- Drop by heaping tablespoon (or cookie scoop) on lined baking sheet 2 inches apart.
- Bake for 9-10 minutes until edges are beginning to golden and top are just set.
- Allow to cool on rack for a few minutes before transferring to a wire rack to continue cooling.
Keywords:: pudding cookies, pistachio dessert, pistachio recipesoft cookies recipe, easy cookies recipe, quick cookies recipe, homemade cookies recipe, best cookies recipe