These PMS Bars are sweet & salty perfection! They’re chewy, rich, colorful, unique, and super easy to make with just a few simple ingredients!
- 1/2 cup butter
- 2 cups graham crackers
- 1/2 teaspoon kosher salt
- 1 (14 ounce) can sweetened condensed milk
- 1 cup semi-sweet chocolate chips
- 1 cup peanut butter chips
- 1 cup M&Ms
- 1 cup small pretzels (I used Pretzel Thins)
- Preheat oven to 350°F/175°C
- Line a 9×13 baking dish with foil (optional).
- Place butter in the 9×13 pan and place int he oven for 3-4 minutes until it’s melted. Remove immediately and sprinkle the graham crackers crumbs and salt on top. Stir the butter and crumbs together and press evenly into the bottom of the pan.
- Pour the sweetened condensed milk evenly on top.
- Combine all the chips and M&Ms in a large bowl and sprinkle these evenly onto the sweetened condensed milk layer.
- Top the chips with the pretzels. Press them down firmly into the mixture so they stick.
- Bake for 25-30 minutes, until the edges are lightly browned.
- Allow the bars to cool completely before slicing. I even like to chill them to get perfect slices.
adapted from food.com
Keywords:: sweet and salty, cookie bars recipe, cookie bars, pretzel recipe, easy pretzel recipe, chocolate chip cookie bars, cereal bars recipe